Rejuvenate your skin and give yourself a new glow.
Welcome to Indy South Skin Care & Electrolysis
We are dedicated to showing you the results your skin deserves. Come and enjoy one of our anti-aging treatments, acne treatments, permanent hair removal treatments and much more! We use result driven skin care products to keep your skin looking young and healthy! We happily serve clients in Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas. Indy South Skin Care & Electrolysis uses the latest technology and treatment practices to ensure our clients will receive the most comfortable experience possible followed by amazing results.
Ashley and Brandy are both Licensed Estheticians in Indianapolis, IN. They attended The Aveda Fredric's Institute for their Esthetics training. Ashley is also a licensed Electrologist offering the very best in hair removal, beauty and comfort. She is certified in Brow Microblading as well. Brandy is a skin care expert specializing in chemical peels, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion and microneedling. She certified in Lash Extensions as well.
We also offer Free Consultations for Electrolysis to make our clients more comfortable.
Conveniently located on S Meridian St. Near Interstate 465.
- What is Electrolysis?
- Electrolysis is the only form of FDA approved permanent hair removal. It is performed using a small probe, this probe is then inserted into each hair follicle to destroy the papilla where the hair grows.
- Is Electrolysis painful?
- No, the feeling may be slightly uncomfortable but we would not describe it as painful. The machine used to perform electrolysis is a top of the line machine made for maximum results and comfortable treatment to the client.
- Is Electrolysis better than Laser hair removal treatments?
- As mentioned above, Electrolysis is the only FDA approved method of permanent hair removal. Laser treatment is considered a hair reduction. Electrolysis is best when permanent results are desired, it can be done on ANY hair color or skin type. Electrolysis is better for small areas of the body (lip, chin, face, underarm, bikini line, etc.) whereas Laser would be better for large areas of the body (legs and back). Electrolysis can also be used after Laser treatments if there are some hairs that just will not go away!
- What is Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning is a safe and easy procedure that exfoliates the skin and removes unwanted vellus hair (peach fuzz).
- What are the benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning has many benefits. It is used for exfoliation and removal of unwanted hair. But dermaplaning can also reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, increase skincare absorption, and makes for a smooth and easy makeup application.